God's perception of evil is different than ours. What you believed was really bad done to you may have been God's doing to usher change, or to teach you something or who knows. Maybe God wasn't involved at all and it was an act of free will. We'll never know. Your main concern should be thinking "What did I learn from this?".

Best Answer

sure i agree with u as i learned much..

Best Answer

I dare not say so, but I believe in karma. You do good, you'll end good. You do bad, somebody somewhere somehow will do you - sometimes even worse! It's like harvesting..........

Best Answer

mystics are in agreement that all debts are paid by the debtor in this life and/or a life hereafter. The Christian bible words it prettily, saying that the wheels of justice grind slowly but they grind exceedingly fine.

Best Answer

What about building something good yourself and trying to counterbalance whatever harm you think was done to you?

Best Answer

At this very moment, God is at your ex's house ***** slapping her around.

Best Answer

Hahaha! Man,I sure would feel a lot better if that were true!

Best Answer

Yes, God does take revenge on the evil once they die. The Lord himself said "vengeance is mine."

Best Answer

I'm still dealing with a soon to b ex husband he cheated abused lied abandoned used me how do I get justice for it or how do I forgive someone like this a divorce is not justice

Best Answer

The best revenge is to be happy.

Best Answer

I doubt it God would probable put that person on a pedistal to see how you react. Then he would either punish the person in the afterlife or youd both be punished or The person would apologize, your hurt might not be justified. In some cases that happeeopletake a chance on dating And i cant answer for God but havent you ever noticed people will say "well i really like you, can we go out?" then you agree to see the person a few times, and decide its not your ideal situation. youve agreed to try. So then the beson tells the world you screwed them over. God knows the truth.

Best Answer

I believe in Karma. You send good vibes,you get good vibes back..you send bad,then you get bad back. And the karma the person is going to get back,may not happen sooner than later.. And it may not come in the same manor it was sent out by that person. But do not send ill intents toward that person,or that is your bad karma...Forgive,and be at peace with the other persons action ill intent,and believe that God will fix the situation for you...

Best Answer

No, but the tooth fairy will

Best Answer