meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 17 Answers Oct 25, 2010

No, it could mean just about anything.

Best Answer

This assumes that You believe you'er being ignored, and it may be true in your mind but perhaps you are not...Ive had times I felt like that but found out they were busy or preoccupied so be sure youre right about that..and of course i doubt if they hate you...in the end you cannot worry over things like that, Id give them hello, or a call and find out if it really matters and if nothing come of that, let it go ;)

Best Answer

Not necessarily, it may just mean they want a break from you or maybe they don't want to talk to you at the minute. Use the elastic band trick: they want to be close and with you, then want to stretch and get far away and then they come springing back when they know you've moved on. Hope this helped!

Best Answer

No. THEY LOVE YOU and are devastated.

Best Answer

If someone ignores you, it doesn't immediately mean they hate you. They may have a lot of reasons for doing so. You should be direct or indirect in asking the person who ignores you, because only he or she can tell you the truth.

Best Answer

I think 'Hate' is such a strong word to use here. You really do need to get that word 'Hate' out of your head.<br />
Someone can ignore you for any number of different reasons and for any number of different *causes* which brings about their reasoning of you. I would say that you don't take it to heart. You know yourself more than anyone else does ... you will know if you did anything to hurt 'that' person. If you hurt them unintentionally, then it will hurt you.<br />
It's up to you what you do at this point. You can either try to make peace with the person or you can put it behind you. It it's someone in this place, then life it soo shor to spend *any* amount of time pondering over what happened *if* you don't know how it came to happen. But do *one* thing ... try to get that word 'Hate' from your thoughts; it really is a strong word to consider someone thinks that of you<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Could also be that they┬┤re embarrassed about something they did

Best Answer

no, as others have said, it can be many things, with some men it can even mean almost the opposite, they like you but don't want to get a knock-back.

Best Answer

no.. it could also mean they have something very heavy on their mind or very busy atm?

Best Answer

No. It doesnt even necessarily mean they dont like you. They might be busy, depressed, full of their own issues..... the list goes on. Just get on with your life, and you'll soon find out which it is when you bump into them next :)

Best Answer

people don't have to ignore me to hate me :(<br />
some talk to me and hate me

Best Answer

One of two things they are angry about something you did or didn't do. Or they are immature and lack social skills.

Best Answer

No, probably just means he's indifferent or passive aggressive. If the latter, you are better off ignoring back.

Best Answer

Usually, if they used to talk to you, it means exactly the opposite, they love you but they are devastated, maybe of something you did (or did not!). Otherway, hate is also a strong passonate feeling and sometimes it's simillar to love in a weird way ;)

Best Answer