Totally keep it! xD
HojaCaida HojaCaida 22-25, F 21 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in EP

It doesn't belong to me...so I'd give it back! Just like I'd want them to give it to me, had i dropped it.

Best Answer

true true!

Best Answer

I'd for sure give it back to them,,, unless I didn't see who it was that dropped it,,,,

Best Answer

oh yea thats true.

Best Answer

I neeeed Dollar ,Dollar ,Dollar is what i need hay HAY

Best Answer

lol Yea!

Best Answer

ha ha ha... who don't need money? sure i'll keep it

Best Answer

hell yea!

Best Answer

give it back for sure

Best Answer

Cool!

Best Answer

Give it back.

Best Answer

aww thats nice.

Best Answer

I will give it back to them.

Best Answer

Yes. i dropped my wallet once after buying some bird food. The ***** behind me in line must have picked it up, and before I knew it was gone she left. I would have given it back.

Best Answer

i would give it back, dont juge me! thats just who i am

Best Answer

yur age........i had just been to the bank.......put the twenties in an open tote bag.....unbeknownst to me they flew out the back......2 guys walkin behind me gave em back to me...........it was my rent money

Best Answer

oh sh*t well those guys r really nice.

Best Answer

Give it back - it's the decent thing to do.

Best Answer

finders keepers :D

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

Haha this makes me sound like such a goody goody, but I'd have to give it back to them. :P

Best Answer

lol it does! xD but thats good that ull give it back.

Best Answer

Give it back!

Best Answer

thats good!

Best Answer

I did exactly this 1 time in a Target. And just on a wing and a prayer,, I reported my loss to customer service. OMG turned out some really good kid turned my $100 bill in -- that's when the REAL trouble started. Silly Joe all in the name /cause of rewarding such excellent honesty and behavior,,, asked Target customer service,, if I could have the kid's ,, his parents phone #,, to thank him and them ,, and to offer a $20 bill in reward.
Call the 'pedo police' or at least that's how Target went all over the top,, way outta any kinda reasonible way,,, to make me feel. I was all like ok ok, already,, how's about you guys call the kid at your leisure,, say thank you for me, and please don't steal the $20 meant for the kid,, ok ? I guess that must've made the Target CS ***** chill,, since I was then allowed to leave the store,,, lol. No sh_t true incident,,, oh and btw,, the young boy's parents later that night called me,, said thanks,, and allowed me to say thanks to their son,

Best Answer

aww what a good kid!

Best Answer

What bill?

Best Answer

a 100 dollar bill.

Best Answer

hmm. Nope. Didn't see it.

Best Answer

aah ok

Best Answer