For example someone told me, "You are like a stick, so skinny!" And I was like, "Yuh! I'm a broom with hair to sweep with!" and I laughed along with them....
superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 14 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Struggles

that's how i handled bullies in 6th grade and they learn quickly if they can't get under your skin then there's no use in bullying.

Best Answer

Generally, it will either weird them out enough to make them back off, or they'll be mad at you. I've seen both happen. Kill em with kindness and ignore what they say though, generally that works best.

Best Answer

Sometimes. It depends on what their intentions were and whether they intended to hurt or belittle you. Also how bent they are on accomplishing that.

But it's true that laughing at yourself can make people find you more likable, and it tends to make you come across as a good sport.

You do have to be careful though....if you don't let people know where certain boundaries are, then they can come to continue to trespass over them.

Best Answer

From my experience,no,but it's probably the most satisfying option.

Best Answer

The truth is the only thing that matters and it is never an insult. Most insults are lies and I laugh at the liar.

Best Answer

Nope it won't stop them but you'll feel better :-)

Best Answer

Yeah!

Many peeps will stop after you go along with them.

Best Answer

usually. It kind of ****** them off because you dont really take offense to it which makes them look stupid.

Best Answer