litelover litelover 36-40, M 17 Answers Feb 5, 2012

No. It usually isn't worth my time to stoop to someone who would act so childish. I make it clearly known that their comment was inappropriate and that I will not go there. If they want to continue on, they can pout all by themselves. People like that usually get themselves into a lot of trouble.

Best Answer

Whats that saying, don't argue with a pig, it can pull you down to the sh_it and beat you at the game.

Best Answer

a very good metaphor! Some people have very dirty tongue and mouth, and they always insult others with bad words, instead their trash can head. The best way is block your phone, shut down you window and close your door. Or call the police if the insults are always there.

Best Answer

I don't think it is OK to insult them too. Two wrongs don't make a right but if someone lies to me then it is fair game for me to kick them in the nuts or *****-slap them (whatever is most fitting).

Best Answer

Depends if it's friendly banter or a genuine insult, either way I'd dish it back.

Best Answer

Actually I would like to answer that question with another question...Why insult them back if they are complimenting you?<br />
From my point of view when someone insults you it isn't because there is a problem with you, it is because there is a problem with them. That problem is jealousy, you see when people insult someone else it is because they feel threatened and well....jealous by something that you have and they don't such as: looks, personality, possessions, friends, ect. So really all you should do is say thank you, as they are not insulting you, they are complimenting you whether they know it or not.

Best Answer

No, its absolutely wrong because you would be count mean as him later.

Best Answer

oh **** yeah.. lol;/

Best Answer

If you do then you have no right being angry at their behaviour do you .

Best Answer

yes you can stoop to their level if you choose but it makes you less than you could have been without

Best Answer

nah what's the sense it don't hurt to think about it though just ain't worth it to go throughh it

Best Answer

we all need to vent at times right

Best Answer

It's just better to walk away and then report them for welfare fraud.

Best Answer

god given right innit?

Best Answer

yea but only if they insulted you intentionally and spitefully or meaning to do so just bercause they could and had a big smirk on theitr face or was gloating over it

Best Answer