They would be stealing only, not rape or anything else...
jumpsforfun jumpsforfun 31-35, F 24 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

Shoot to kill or shoot to miss. The wounded can and will press charges on you ;-)

Best Answer

I don't know where in america you are, but that law doesn't apply here in Cali. If you wound a man while he's robbing your home, he can sue you for it. If you kill him, you can be charged with murder unless you can show just cause such as self defense or the defense of other human life. There was a case just 10 years ago or so where the burgler fell and broke his leg badly while in his victoms home, and successfully sued the home owner for not only the hospital bills, but also for his loss of livelihood since he couldn't rob homes anymore! Sickening, but true.

Best Answer

the dead can't take you to court for damages,lol

Best Answer

you are right FordPrefect, Cali is the suing capital of the WORLD. A robber broke into a home in BH and in doing so came falling through on a table in which he got wounded from. HE SUED the owners for his accident....................and won.

Best Answer

Where's the fun in that? I'd want it to hurt. Teach him/her what a GREAT idea it was to break into a home.

Best Answer

I like the way you think ; )

Best Answer

I don't know any other way.

Best Answer

Your question is not not clear? Where I am when I catch this intruder? Inside or out? And where is he? Indoors or out? Makes all the difference in the world as far as the law in my state is concerned. Basically if I'm home and he comes in, it's ok to shoot him. Would I? Yes. But if I come home and I'm still on the porch, and he's running out, I can't shoot. Also, you never shoot to maim someone. Anytime you shoot someone you are attempting to kill them. Shooting to maim someone is BS you see in the movies.

Best Answer

For sure inside, outside is a clear 'no-no' area.

Best Answer

WELL.... depends on what caliber ... my 44 would blow their foot clean off...and I would be angry with myself because the cops aren't going to clean up the blood splatter..... and then my 22 might just make'em angry?? so??? idk? stuff isn't worth a life... but invading my home (for burglary or other) is still invading my home...

Best Answer

I know that's so rude, you're left with the cleaning bill. That has to be a doozy too, a 44 OUCH! No one gets up from a 44 shot.

Best Answer

you can't hesitate... or your weapon.. whether gun or pepper spray will be used on you...first rule of self defense ladies.. also.. don't go for the eyes or balls.. go for the throat... :-)

Best Answer

If you are in any situation where you feel compelled to draw your firearm, then it is a life and death situation. In that case, always shoot to kill. You have no idea if your robber is a person high on meth or some other drug that will make them impervious to pain. In the scenario that you describe, I would attempt to hold them at gun point till the police arrived, if they did not follow my directions to get face first on the floor, I would shoot, and shoot to kill.

Best Answer

a breaking in meth addict, they go down, no questions asked, and the last thing they will hear prior to me shooting them is me calling the 911 stating I've just shot and killed an intruder ; ) meth addicts are psycho

Best Answer

to enter a private home without an invitation is breaking the law.<br />
1. if the owner asked you to leave, its called trespasser.<br />
2.if the owner isn't home or the owner unaware of your entry, its called break n enter. <br />
either way, you have broken the law already. then to go on and steal or even cause more damage and intended to harm the rightful occupants, you deserve to be shoot.

Best Answer

'to enter a private home without an invitation is breaking the law'......................I wonder how many in-laws were at risk ; )

Best Answer

that is really a domestic situation within the family, this issue is about strangers?!

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't want to live with that on my conscious.

Best Answer

Hard to say. Depends on many aspects. Personally, with me not being in any danger, sitting here, I'd have to say no.

Best Answer

No, definately not, I wouldn't have anybodys death on my conscience.

Best Answer

No, the legal system in the USA is for the criminals. If I shoot and kill someone robbing my house I can be tried for murder, unless he was "armed" or showed "intent" to harm my person, which is pretty freaking idiotic. I would probably shoot him in the legs or something..

Best Answer

Even in Flordia with the "stand your ground"l aws a man is being tried for murder for shooting and killing a black man who was trying to get into his garage, with evidence clearly indicating that was the case, because the man had his back turned when he was killed.

Best Answer

back turned is a for sure 'without intent' sadly

Best Answer

If someone is stealing from me, I should have a right to kill them. They are taking away my right to own property by stealing it from me.

Best Answer

just wait for the person to turn around...you should never shoot with the enemies back turned, or else you will end up like the guy you were talking about...........

Best Answer

And if he has a weapon, great, now he gets the drop on me. I love the law, don't you?

Best Answer

I know, semantics...........just get the drop on him first.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I work very hard for my possessions <br />
My 10 ga sawed off shotgun WILL <br />
Teach someone a lesson<br />
The lesson? Is it worth your life?<br />
It's my stuff. <br />
Get a job or die<br />
Simple eh?<br />
If you want to burglarize <br />
Be prepared to pay<br />
WITH YOUR LIFE

Best Answer