meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 12 Answers Jul 21, 2010

not exactly. could just mean that it's better for the both of you if they ignore you.

Best Answer

hate is a strong word, and many people think it is the opposite of like or love. I think the opposite of love is indifferent. They do not care about you. Maybe this person does not feel for you in anyway. If you want them to, maybe you need to make an effort to influence them.

Best Answer

Oh!!but it can mean a lot of things. It can be that the person is in love and can't face their feelings and so, are avoiding you. Or the person may be jealous of you. "Hate" is an extreme term but yes, it can also mean that the person despises you. Ignoring someone can also aim at attracting their attention. But in whatever case, only a honest and direct conversation can fathom the mystery;)

Best Answer

Depends on how the person is. maybe the other person is shy or doesnt realize they are acting so.

Best Answer

No they are probably watching planet X on utube

Best Answer

This happened to me as well. At a later point, I ignored the "ignorance". Didn't want to deal with it anymore. Anyone who is ignoring you even though you have "some/any" feelings is not worth it. Unless you are a teenager.

Best Answer

No. It means they are ignoring you. Hate is a strong emotion. But maybe these people just don't hink they have anything in common with you. (They might even be in awe of you, who knows?)

Best Answer

could be but not likely... if they hated you they would likely be giving you dirty looks or telling you off...

Best Answer

I sometimes ignore people if I think they are cute and I haven't worked up the courage to talk to them yet.

Best Answer