coming out?
maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 15 Answers Jun 29, 2010

I don't think it matters, I think if someone cares about you and knows they are a bad drunk, they'd avoid the drink in order to ensure that they don't treat you abusively! End of story!

Best Answer

No<br />
Just a prik

Best Answer

In vino veritas.

Best Answer

I don't drink but have observed some friends who is so nice when they"re not getting drunk but changes into someone different when drunk. Maybe they are just finding it hard to control their temper and bad feelings when they are drunk.... they just need a reminder ones in while they have been acting weird and cause shame with family members... My husbands friends, (he already died..) when drunk will take off his clothes and run inside compound where he is working... and his co worker got used to it but he seemed unaware of what he is doing... until my friend reminded him of what he is doing and shame he cause to their family... so decided to drink moderately not to lose himself..<br />
just sharing...

Best Answer

Drunk words are sober thoughts.

Best Answer

I am that person. And I try to avoid drinking as much as possible. However, my boyfriend still wants to drink all the time!!! And I'm so f^^^ing mean when I drink. Is he just an alcoholic who loves abuse? Before I was with him I'd gotten my alcoholism under control for 3 years. Now I really can't say no. It sucks and I hate myself for drinking again that's why I think I scream when I'm drunk. I'm pretty sure I've identified the reasons I yell. And yes, what I say is true but I would NOT say it sober because it's cruel and inappropriate and there are ways of learning to express feelings without being drunk.

Best Answer

they are an alcoholic. as soon as someone is abusive to you, run run run. forget that crap about changing him with "love".

Best Answer

I am going to have to agree that when someone is drunk, the real them comes out. I am 35 and I have seen it way to many times to count to believe otherwise.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter...run, don't walk.

Best Answer

Yes, that is what I've heard. My second husband acted this way. I loved him dearly during the day hours when he wasn't drunk and then he would beat me when he was drunk at night. I really did love him. But I couldn' t live with him. I was afraid he'd kill me.

Best Answer