They should go. Especially to one with a good psychiatric wing

Best Answer

If they tell another person they are..and its reported, the police are required to take them there

Best Answer

Not if it is me, lol. ;)

Best Answer

Youre funny

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Before or after they kill themself?

Best Answer

Yes, it's exactly what they should do. It's what I did when I realize that my thinking had become unreasonable, and dangerous. I was the last person anyone would expect but sometimes our brain short wires on us. It doesn't mean that we are weak or that we are unhappy. It can be a physical reaction to stress or a dozen other things that cause our brain chemicals to malfunction. <br />
When it was all happening it was terrible but I was able to take that experience and learn not just a lot about the human body but about myself. I now realize that I would not be the content, happy and at peace person if I had not had such a close call with the polar opposite of those emotions. The experience showed me that even in my weakest moments I am one tough cookie. Love be with you.

Best Answer

You noticed about your thinking and you decided to take action.

Best Answer

Delt with this issue with my ex. Gave her the option of going to see a psychiatrist on her own the next day or immediate inpatient hospitalization. Didn't leave her side until she went. I think that her getting the choice helped in the long run.<br />
Inpatient psych wings are very depressing places and not much treatment takes place for a few days. Better off in an outpatient setting.

Best Answer

Out patient is better.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

do it anyway!!!!!

Best Answer