Are you understanding this?
glade8er glade8er 51-55, M 8 Answers Mar 24 in Food

If they turn round and look at you it means theyre two faced.lol

Best Answer

For all we know they could have a dozen more hidden away. It's those hidden faces that get us in trouble.

Best Answer

Happy B-Day

Best Answer

This is very true!

Best Answer

They're :P

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Lol, I was just being stupid, it really don't matter that much to me. I knew what you meant. :P

Best Answer

I'm sorry... They're not "THEIR"

Best Answer

You ain't the boss of my question, I can put it down how ever I want. I guess I've taken this sesame street education about as far as I can. I guess it's true about our education system being less than adequate. When America's most famous learning institute turns out stupid dummy heads that has a vocabulary limited to 4 letter words or less it's time for a revolution. I'll take out dean Kermit, you take professor piggy. without leadership burt and earnie can't tie their own shoes. It swaddens my heart that sesame street has let me slide through the cracks. You don't think it could be my fault because I snuck out on commercial breaks to hit the blunts do you?

Best Answer

I wasn't trying to be the boss of your question, silly. I was just adding a little constructive correcting. I didn't mean any harm, hence the apology (:

Best Answer

I wasn't seriously mad. I know I'm an ignorant bumpkin and I never will understand why my native language is so foreign to me. There are words that I just don't understand why the he'll they are spelled the way they are like victuals, it's a freak word. I thank you kindly for pointing out my error.

Best Answer

Sorry I forgot to ask you last night, were are they if they're not their?

Best Answer

You're welcome! Would you be upset if I corrected that statement? lol

Best Answer

I don't get it. but this sounds familiar. think ive heard it before..do explain

Best Answer

If I'm behind your back I would be in front of you, I think when someone says behind my back they mean behind my face or even behind me.

Best Answer

I still don't get it. wow im hopeless I guess

Best Answer

No. I am not.

Best Answer