of course. and just for that they should get the death penalty.<br />
gotta discourage people from trying to kill themselves somehow.<br />
hehe

Best Answer

The looney bin is a horrible way of putting it. One never knows what goes on in a person's mind and heart when they suffer from an illness like that. I am grateful that I haven't gone through any illnesses and any attempts such as that, but I truly believe that a person is at their lowest point in their lives and they are too weak to want to stick around to see what the next day brings. I have know a couple of people with clinical depression and other mental illnesses and wouldn't wish it on anyone. It is unfair that they have to be socially punished for these illnesses. Anyway, many people in this world, choose to believe in GOD, (such as myself) and then there are some who don't. For those who do, but go through this, prayers would help in addition to counseling and being put away and on suicide watch. For those who don't believe, regardless of what anyone says or does, and no matter what happens, then I guess, counseling and being put away on suicide watch alone would be the only logical thing that I could think of. Is it attempted murder in reality? Yes. Although most states in this country wouldn't call it that. Should this person be alone? No. Not for a long time. Would it be logical to put this person in prison where he or she will kill themselves anyway? No. Why? Because respectfully speaking, they are not in their right mind.

Best Answer

Maybe, that is what it is.

Best Answer