THE WRONG DAMN WORD?
TheDaken TheDaken 26-30, M 10 Answers Jun 1, 2013 in Politics

People who are closed minded on any part of the political spectrum are prone to being hypocrites. Everyone seems to have their pet issues that they can't discuss rationally.

Best Answer

I don't know of any on my part because I'm a radio DJ. If I can't talk no one can.

Best Answer

Lol, alright you might be right in that case.

Best Answer

Well, if I was judged politically for my social views I'm a liberal 78% of the time. Fiscally I'm conservative.

Best Answer

What "views" make you a liberal.

Best Answer

My kids and I have gone without health insurance now for about six years. My husband works for an insanely wealthy man who doesn't feel like offering health insurance to his employees. I work part time and so can't get it from my job. I tried to go to full time but childcare expenses took almost all my wages, and the care was crappy. I have some pretty severe back issues that I've never seen a doctor for, and it's been going on for years. We make too much to qualify for state healthcare and too little to pay independently. I think the private healthcare industry is hopelessly corrupt and I don't understand why conservatives seem to want to protect the big businesses that are joyfully gauging people like us out of basic care. I wish we could emigrate to another country. I'm desperately afraid one of us will get really sick and our family will just be finished.

Best Answer

I see, however I am also aware you have no interest in understanding. I support a separation between economy and state.

Best Answer

I think I could understand if I knew how you would see that playing out. Would there be any system in place to deal with people like orphans, or would everyone just be on their own? Right now our free markets are not free, they are partially regulated. Would you have any laws at all - like child labor or minimum wage?

Best Answer

Hold on. I'll send you a message... It's a bit long...

Best Answer

In the present use of the word being closed minded is the first requirement to being a liberal. Liberals refuse to hear others opinions , they all march in lock step, independent thinking is not allowed.

Best Answer

Hmm, doesn't seem like a very open minded way of looking at liberals, lol. We're not Clones and we don't all have the same views.

Best Answer

Strange where are those independent thinking liberals. Of all the liberals that I have met here most are so opposed to hearing a dissenting opinion that they block you right off.

Best Answer

it does yes, yet very anything is generally too extreme.

Best Answer

No it sounds about right

Best Answer

liberace

Best Answer