and you never got it.. what could you do to get it? When i was younger.. My grandmother's mom passed away and she left the family money.. she also left money for my cousin and I...over $1,000 and it was said that we couldn't get it till we turned 18.. I'm 24 now n haven't seen the money.. where did it go? Is there a chance that my mom took it? If so she never said anything about it.
Channelle1985 Channelle1985 22-25, F 11 Answers Oct 30, 2009

man that is a difficult place to be in... i'd say look into it and get the truth.

Best Answer

I did. I blew it on drugs and alcohol. 13 grand. Didn't get laid once.

Best Answer

Yes one of my mother's aunty's, as my mother had died it went to my brother, sister and me

Best Answer

Chalk it up for experience. $1000 is not worth the family grief and dishonors your grandmother -IMHO.<br />
~ now if it were millions, that'd be a different story ~

Best Answer

You could find out who the executor of the estate was and see how it was disbursed but I would just ask my mom first as she would probably know what happened to the money.

Best Answer

I have many plans to spend big amounts of money, however I don't think that it is a must. I could accomplish some plans with my empty hands and that makes me more thankful to the divine assistance of God. Therefore, I concentrate more on developing my mind, instead of enriching my bank account.

Best Answer

I don't know what country you are in. If in Australia you could to to Legal Aid which wont cost you anything but as you said your 'mom' I guess you are American. I think you would have some sort of free legal aid service that you can make enquirers with.<br />
If you had to get a lawyer involved it would probably cost you more money than you would end up getting. <br />
If your a benefactor of the will it is your right to see a copy of the will.<br />
Is your mum the type to rip you off. If not just ask her about it.

Best Answer