maybe or could be they are shy and don't want you to notice that they are checkin you out

Best Answer

No, it doesn't mean you are repulsive if someone looks at you and then looks away quickly. It might mean they are afraid of getting caught looking at you, because they are shy around people. Some people are especially shy around beautiful people and are afraid to look directly at them. I am that way myself.

Best Answer

it means that they knew that they got caught looking at you.

Best Answer

I was very shy as a teenager and felt embarrassed when a girls and mine eyes met.

Best Answer

No. It could be because they feel embarrassed at being caught looking or it could be a number of other possibilities as well.

Best Answer

They're most likely to have an admiration for you...but there's a possibility that you look repulsive.

Best Answer

No, it means- oops, I wasn't staring.

Best Answer

yes...because obviously that is what YOU do and thus you feel that way...

Best Answer

No, I don't think so.

Best Answer

It means that the person likes u

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, just means that he or she is embarrassed and does not want to seem weird by staring.

Best Answer

No, it probably just means they are shy. Or you are repulsive. But i would bet 10 to 1 on shy.

Best Answer

repulsive,is a bit harsh.......

Best Answer