briinthezone86 briinthezone86 26-30, M 12 Answers Jun 2 in Parenting & Family

Seems a bit over the top to me... this whole "I'm a victim" thing is beginning to get a bit overdone. If a person is so unhealthy (mentally) that a bit of teasing provokes them to kill themselves, then they had a serious problem that would have eventually, more than likely, led there. Just my thoughts and no, I don't think bullying others is okay. I do believe in personal accountability though... Ultimately, I am responsible for what I do, not you, nor anyone else.

Best Answer

they killed themselves. that's suicide, not homicide.

Best Answer

I believe they should be held accountable for their actions whatever they may be. Not charged with Murder ,per say ,but some punishment would be in order if they encouraged, or otherwise contributed to someone killing themselves. :)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It's suicide so no.

Best Answer

there have been people who have killed themselves over being bullied or taunted, and an investigation turned up the culprits which caused those people the torment and anguish which later led to their taking their own lives, and yes, some people have even been charged with aggravated murder. There is only so much that any one person can take, and if you go too far, you should be held accountable.

Best Answer

No. I doubt that anyone has went through life without at least once being made fun of, or having made fun of someone else.

Best Answer

it's so sad that this happens a lot due to cyber bullying where people are so twisted they literally encourage vulnerable people to do it. It's disgusting. There definitely should be severe consequences for this.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer