smartemis753 smartemis753 31-35 8 Answers May 9, 2012

The general belief in many spiritual circles is, yes, someone can unconsciously provoke you into murdering them to settle a "karmic debt." For all of you who don't believe in past lives "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,<br />
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." You may have chosen not to remember but your soul knows the truth.

Best Answer

may b they'll try to get me murderr them bt u knw something i wont i knw wht happens nxt n i hate getting life imprisonment

Best Answer

Are you really that screwed up that you think like this?

Best Answer

LOL! I don't know. Should I be wondering about the karma of people who make nasty, derogatory replies when someone asks an innocent, honest question instead? :)

Best Answer

Obviously you are that screwed up. You see karma is a fantasy. And the question is ridiculous as we don't have more than one life. You assume way too much about things you don't know. In other words, a moronic question. How do you ride a karmic cycle? Where do you get them from? A karmic cycle bike shop of course. Go ask if they have any in stock.

Best Answer

That's why I was put up for adoption! Thanks!!!

Best Answer

Hmm that is an interesting question. That might just happen. I guess a lot of people killed me, or got mad at me in my past life, or did some kind of wrong to me.

Best Answer

I know in person such cases. They aren't angry, but they avoid contact with the murders.<br />
A case of a woman who was killed by some guys and in her recent life, she spoke about who killed her, and so they tried to kill her again, but this time they didn't succeed.

Best Answer