haley1369 haley1369 18-21, F 102 Answers Jul 17, 2012

for a mil? ...it wouldnt even matter if it were a person

Best Answer

I was thinking the exact same thing. For a million dollars, I don't care how many chromosomes you're missing.

Best Answer

Same here...I'm a hoe for a mil...

Best Answer

I don't care what they look like I'm not cheating on my wife for any amount of money.

Best Answer

I appreciate your love and loyalty for me. I would never cheat on you for any amount of money either.

Best Answer

Nope! Buuut their gender and history of infection would.

Best Answer

I agree!!

Best Answer

I have done the ugliest mofos for free, so I'd certainly do it for a tip of $ 1 mill.

Best Answer

No, I'm not a prostitute and I'm not buyable.

Best Answer

Ewwww! Gross! I certainly would not like making love with an ugly man. What if my guy turned out to look like Donald Trump!!!!!???? Ick!!!!

Best Answer

Lay back and think of England! or someone cute. It is just one night.......

Best Answer

I'm not sure if it was Churchill.<br />
He asked a young woman if she'd go to bed with him for a tenner.She said 'certainly not, what sort of girl do you think I'am?'<br />
'What about a million?'<br />
She said ' well maybe'<br />
Then he said ' well we know what sort of girl you are now, now we can discuss a price'

Best Answer

At a dinner party Churchill says to his dinner companion, "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
The woman responds, "My goodness, Mr. Churchill. I suppose I would."
Churchill replies, "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
She answers, "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?"
Churchill answers, "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price."
-------
@OP Looks would be a factor, as would personality, their sexual history (especially STDs), their specific sexual desires... essentially everything that should be considered even when simply dating a person. Given my personality, spirituality, marital status, etc... I'd have to think long and hard about it...

Best Answer

well words to that effect. Thanks for the proper quotes

Best Answer

I am NOT for sale

Best Answer

are you kidding me i am a virgin and for a million i will do it with a blood thirst lion

Best Answer

I could even roll about in dog poop for a million dollars,.. and you think i would say no to sex ?

Best Answer

Hell no! Could be the wicked witch from the wizard of 0z. And she can bring the monkeys. Hell, iwould do the monkey for a million bucks. But it has to be pretty. I ain't doin no ugly flying monkey. Well- on 2nd thought. It better be showered and trimmed in all the right places. And a little champagne or wine with strawberries and whipped cream. Well, where's the monkey? Never had me no funky monkey before. What a treat. That's gonna turn into a trick. Hahaahahaa

Best Answer

No it would not matter how they looked, it would make a change from me offering money to have someone have sex with me.

Best Answer

That's why God created alcohol.

Best Answer

For a whole lot less you can rent my body!

Best Answer

i will have sex only with one person in my life and that will be my spouse

Best Answer

No it wouldn't matter

Best Answer

Say what? a million bucks? Hell it could be the pope and I'd still collect My money haha! screw your so called morals :P

Best Answer

If they have a million to give they are a ten! I've gotten screwed for a lot less and many times by ugly people!

Best Answer

As long as she was a natural female and I used a condom, never know it might be good.

Best Answer

Jeez, I'm 60+, single, and most importantly (especially since I am single...) a GUY! Of course I would spend a night of "sport" sex for that... And much less too. lol<br />
Then like Sir Winston Churchill was kind of thinking.... Now that we have established just what I am, we are just haggling about the price... :-)

Best Answer