IthinksoIam IthinksoIam 18-21, F 21 Answers Feb 8, 2012

Yes , i would pay a sub contractor assassin one million and be mega rich.

Best Answer

A billion dollars is a hell of a lot of money. But even if I wanted to, even if I were that desperate for the money, I don't think that I would be able to go through with it.

Best Answer

Who is it? Do they deserve it? How unredeemable are they? If it was some heroin czar with poppy fields spreading disease to women and children give me a briefing.

Best Answer

No,what would I do with the crispy dollars if I am behind the bars?

Best Answer

Only if the person was a really evil person who posed an immediate threat to someone else....like if I were acting as a bodyguard or something. Other than that no....I am against capitol punishment, I am against imposing lifelong guilt upon myself, and I am sure it would most likely be a set up of some kind.

Best Answer

I like to think not.

Best Answer

There is more to life than money. The best things in life are free anyways.<br />
The answer is no for me.

Best Answer

That is like asking me to sell my soul.....how much is enough?......not sure if I could be bought .

Best Answer

anyone whos says yes will look like a total creeper for the rest of there EP life..with that said HELL YEAH I WOULD!! lol

Best Answer

Haha :D

Best Answer

Best Answer

Damn I thought I was being original! :P

Best Answer

well i still think your question is cool lol

Best Answer

No. I don't think I could kill an animal either.

Best Answer