shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 11 Answers Jul 17, 2010

My wife died beside me - and I lived on for several years in that house. Why would I be afraid? I ain't done nothing wrong!

Best Answer

My daughter passed in our house and we still live there does not bother wife siblings or her children

Best Answer

No... would hope they'd visit me in spirit!

Best Answer

no i would nt be afraid, people prob HAVE died in this house, its 90 yrs old,so na wouldnt bother me............if it had been a murder it might get to me tho

Best Answer

Kind of unless they died in it before we moved there because that happened to us in a house we bought (well my mom) we didnt know though and ive been seeing ghost orbs and so on 4 as long as i can remember truley bt when we lived in that house a lot of stuff happened oh and a old man and a little girl died there Bt it was scary to even sleep in my room bt if i had to do it again i probably would pass bt if it happened and i didnt know than i would have to deal with it

Best Answer

My mother in law died with us in this house. It was the way she wanted it. We still live here and we intend it will stay in the family for future generations.

Best Answer

when I was a kid my nana was visiting and died in my bed, I never had a problem in sleeping in it after that

Best Answer

hmmm yes, my imagination can get the hang of me sometimes. But i would also feel sad being in the house that someone i knew died in, so i would move and get a fresh start.

Best Answer

Four or five people have passed away in my house. Doesn't bother me.

Best Answer