Show yourself the same credit

Best Answer

who are you talking to, i need to be their friend.

Best Answer

Anyone<parents,friends,hobos,clown,rainbow puppies,unicorns,and stragers

Best Answer

My mate: No, you are! My Mother: You raised me very well! A stranger: It's not of me, but God shining through me! An employer: You ain't seen nothing yet! As a "Bell-Hop": That'll be an extra $20.00 please? lol

Best Answer

jokingly...."ah someone who finally recognises my worth" ( but i'd mean it seriously though!)..(hehehe) (no. not really i dont really!) continues.... "you are the first of a new army that is going to change our country for the better and get it back to how it should be, where people with honour, integrity, education, strength and value get rewarded for it (i'm not bitter!) and are given positions of power not because they want it but because they dont want it!...you are embarking on a glorious mission to rid this country of it's pestilent vermin and save generations to come. we are tired of being tested, we are tired of being threatened, we are tired of being ignored we have a duty to humanity to never allow such feckless degeneration again, join me and we can put things right we can overthrow this corrupt and rudderless regime that has blighted our lives and our loved ones for so long now and ruined all that is good and of worth, will you fight with me will you be my brother???

Best Answer

Give them a huge smile while tear rolls down face

Best Answer

today that would of made me really happy because today i was depressed and I cried so it would of been a good thing....

Best Answer

You are the most wonderful person in the world

Best Answer

you are sweet and you made me smile and cry too

Best Answer

"I know"

Best Answer

lol XD

Best Answer

Is everyone else dead? Actually, I'd say, "thank you, I appreciate that."

Best Answer

lol XD

Best Answer