thatotherperson2 thatotherperson2 41-45, F 6 Answers Jun 3, 2013 in Community

than you should be thankful for that but no one is perfect just because someone saves you we are all human we all make mistakes they still have the free will to cause you harm so don't allow people to walk all over you but also be thankful from the heart ....sometime people think that you may owe them their life after giving them something you don't but it would be wise to be thankful and show it .....to the best of your ability but don't gravel you shouldn't have to gravel I bow to no man or woman I am just thankful that they are here and alive

Best Answer

I've been taught that those that save your life are responsible for you for the rest of their lives because they kept you here.

Best Answer

what if the disrespect you and how far can they disrespect you are they allowed to say and do anything to you because of that

Best Answer

debt for eternity?

Best Answer