ok so i go and say hi too my mom and she says 'you smell food dont you?', im like WTH, i just wanted to say hi,plus i can smel anything at all my noise is cloged up! is that insault?
BrokenDesires BrokenDesires 13-15, F 7 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Community

No, it isn't an insult. It's a mom thing. It is like saying mom is cooking, are you coming for dinner? Or what can I do for you? Is there something you need? Or "Hi Baby I love you, come have dinner with me."<br />
I always said my kids had baking radar. If I baked, one of them was bound to call or visit. They could smell it from another city. I had a friend who seemed to have fudge radar. She called every time I made fudge. Well, she called daily anyhow, but the thing is she would call me and say, *When are you making me some fudge, and it would be just after I finished making a double batch; one for her and one for me.

Best Answer

*waits* am hungry. hurry

Best Answer

Were are your details?

Best Answer

sorry just put them up

Best Answer

Not an insult... At least I don't think so.

Best Answer

There are a lot of smelly french cheeses out there....

Best Answer