plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 12 Answers Apr 25, 2011

"Um....thanks. I...emm....enjoy your company, I guess."

Best Answer

The first time that happened, I remember being caught off guard and feeling really uncomfortable. Then I said, "That's nice." <br />
lol<br />
Now I just give them the truth. "I care about you" is usually what I say because that has been the case with men who have said that sort of thing to me. Some have questioned that and I've had to say that I didn't think we were at the same level. But most guys know what it means when I don't say "I love you" back, and they leave it there.

Best Answer

Well this gay guy at work really fancies me. Its probably lust or desire but not love. He is young, virile, but fat and repulsive. No idea of finesse. His idea of seduction is telling me what he wants to do to me. Not cute. I wouldn't mind but I just am not attracted in the least. Me no want. Too fat. No way. Arrrgggghhh!<br />
At the start I told him straight that if we were the last two people on earth I'd start a new species with the Hoover. I was kidding, but also serious. He hasn't got it.<br />
He is a nice genuine guy, doesn't stalk me, respects my feelings I hope, but keeps saying how much he wants me. But me and him and sex or anything just are not going to happen. He will have to lose about 3 or 4 stone to start with. I really can't tell him that, it will hurt his feelings.

Best Answer

I been there and it Ruined my life!!! <br />
She told me she loved me, I told her I dont know what love is...we broke up, and I been miserable ever sense...

Best Answer

Well, ok

Best Answer

I wouldnt tell them i love you if i didnt really mean it.

Best Answer

I wouldn't really say anything. Probably just smile awkwardly.

Best Answer

I, I, I, er, ummm, uh oh.

Best Answer