no. there are no "undo" buttons in life, but in this medium we have the ability to use a friggin' backspace key before we hit enter and say something rude. it's the equivalent of sarcasm in my overly sensitive world. grrrr.... don't get me started.

Best Answer

Not always as lol can also mean Laughing Out Loud instead of Lots of love .

Best Answer

Hurtful words wheter they are spoken to one person, to a race, to a class, or to a nation, are designed to push buttons, that is to elicit emotional reactions and therefore to control. <br />
Maya Angelou on the power of words" I was only Joking!"<br />
Can't you take a joke? Well now that depends. If we follow up a rude or insulting comment with the phrase " I was only joking" (or LOL in this case) Does it not count to the person it was said to? Does the sting of the words vanish, having no lasting effect? Are we therefore innocent, somehow not responsible for the rubbish spewing from our mouths? We may have the right to free speech, but speech is not entirely free. There is always the consequences for what we say, whether or not we realize the impact.

Best Answer

ofcource lol

Best Answer

Now Im afraid to use "lol",lol

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

i don't believe rude comments are wrong lol TROLL

Best Answer

just means their trying to brush it off i would say- depends what you meant by 'rude'<br />
In respect to 'rude' as in an offensive word/act or 'rude' as in a $exual proposition

Best Answer

Depends on if it were actually funny or not

Best Answer

**** no. lol

Best Answer

It depends on the comment.

Best Answer