I was involved with a guy I met in summer. After a month he said he was in love with me. After we had an argument, we made up but didn't talk as much and a couple of weeks later he told me he had a gf. A few hours later he said he loved me and cancelled everything with his gf, who was a girl he was seeing and tried to replace me with. He said he couldn't function properly in life without me and this is what being in love is. He also said the day earlier he broke down crying over me for 4 hours and later walked his dog in the rain still crying. He's also said to me once that I have the power, as a woman, to hurt him in a way that makes life not worth living . So if someone says something like that, are they holding you responsible for their emotional and/or mental well being?
RomanceGirly RomanceGirly 16-17, F 6 Answers Mar 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

sounds a bit like co dependent, he needs to learn to stand on his own two feet and not get his worth from you or anybody else.

Best Answer

No. They are just being honest with you most likely. They mean you mean so much to their life... that they would fall apart without you...

Best Answer

I had a boyfriend like that, and I broke up with him in the harshest possible way. He had his fit and replaced me. Guys like that are all the same.

Best Answer

What i understand he is totally insane and confused. Therez still time Run Lady. run like hell. <br />
PS: tell me where u run i will be there.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer