Maybe nothing has happened to post.

Best Answer

I was in that situation before and you have got to say forget them.

Best Answer

I can't

Best Answer

I can't...

Best Answer

Its probably their way of just being a coward, instead of just saying, 'hey, not interested, I'm busy...' I've been throught the same recently... How do people really just lack the balls to say get lost, if thats what they mean. These same people have no idea how much stress they could save the other person if they were just upfront about the way they feel....so the other person isn't just waiting, wondering, questioning everything and waiting....

Best Answer

Well, I do like him, but really it is just that he offered to find something out for me, but then seems to have forgotten about me...except he is insanely busy.

Best Answer

It is deeper on my part...I am smitten with the guy, but I don't think he has a clue. I emailed him once already, so now I am stuck as to how long I should wait...

Best Answer

I think they're being flaky and ignoring you. Might as well ignore them back and see if they care.

Best Answer

Depending on the nature of your relationship and the reason they said that would mean different things to me.

Best Answer