okay at 3 am he ask me if i still love him. i replied yes i do bcos i care for him then i ask him if that was a joke? then he replied he said he was drunk and he think about me if i still love him is it positive or negative?
modelrose modelrose 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 7 in Romance & True Love

To me, anything a person says or does won't be overlooked because they were drunk. To me that makes it worse. Good or bad, the alcohol is boosting it. It's no different if a girl gets beat up when a guy's drunk and then apologizes when he's sober.

I had a person tell me off when drunk and wonder why I didn't talk to him anymore. Same thing. Oh, it was just he booze talking doesn't fly. Things tend to get worse, not better.

Best Answer

Continually asking the same questions isn't going to sort out your pain! Everyone here who takes enough time to understand your situation will tell you to walk away!

So, the question for you, is when are you going to stop trying to find people to support your case and remove this dropkick from your life!

Seriously?

This is going to hurt you for as long as you want it to hurt you.

Don't respond just ignore him!

He's cheated on you lots, why continue the pain!

Best Answer

Dump his ***!

Best Answer

he was probably being sincere at 3am, however drunkenly. and in the morning he lost the bravado he had from all the alcohol from the night before. so instead of saying what's on his mind he'd rather just try to erase what he said. but what's been heard, cannot be unheard….

Best Answer

how do u know

Best Answer

people get brave when their drunk (i.e. losing inhibitions.) and they do things they wouldn't do sober. he began a conversation with you that he didn't want to continue. either way it was on his mind.

Best Answer

what will i tell

Best Answer

i replied to him when he asking if i still love him. i replied and ask him if theres something bothering him and why he ask that question. i told him i do lovehim and then thats his responsed

Best Answer

I'd wait till he wasn't either drunk or hungover. then i'd ask him what was the other night about. i wouldn't go all in and just lay my cards on the table and tell him i love him. you can't throw yourself at him when he asks you that question. now he knows how you feel but you don't know how he feels. he initiated the thought, so you explore why he's thinking that, but don't reveal too much yourself.

in my humble opinion.

Best Answer

yah now he knows it

Best Answer

shld i say ----ho that was a good joke u text me at 3 am in the morning . nice try. lets forget it. takecare..----. am i sounds upset? lol

Best Answer

i'd be upset too^^

Best Answer

I try not to feel emotion of any kind ever. but it might be a let down.

Best Answer

I'd be very upset. I don't think I would want to continue a relationship, whether it be friendship or romantic, with someone that did that.

Best Answer

''shld i saylike this''

wow! i thought ur text is something serious so it was a joke at 3 am? nice try!---

Best Answer

Depends on the word.

Best Answer

Tell him to f.uck off and if he reacts negatively to that just tell him he was a turd for taking back his word.

Best Answer

''shld i saylike this''

Best Answer