Whyamistillwithhim Whyamistillwithhim 26-30, F 19 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Holy **** balls. I'd tell him to **** off.

Best Answer

I wouldnt listen to a word they said........ they are racist and need help

Best Answer

ignore them......avoid them

Best Answer

Racism, alive and well in 2012.

Best Answer

Ill tell them to reverse it to where it came from.

Best Answer

Leave it alone. I wouldn't even deal with that ignorance or I would blow up.

Best Answer

I would suggest to them that the only rubbish in the vicinity was the person making such vicious statements

Best Answer

I'd tell them "I guess it's time to dispose of the trash then" and toss them(the person who said such a silly thing) out of my life.

Best Answer

I'd stay away from them.

Best Answer

I've been there. I just left, its sad to find ignorance that runs so deep.

Best Answer

Who is this "someone"?

Best Answer

Someone both me and my hubby worked with

Best Answer

Well the easy answer is that he's a racist but physiologically Blacks and Whites are different this has been scientifically proven and No I'm not racist.

Best Answer

Different doesn't mean better or worse though. different just means different. Men and woman are different this has been scientifically proven but no one has a problem with them being together

Best Answer

Yes but when you add race into the mix and you want to have children with this person the game changes don't take my word for it check out the AMA's website.

Best Answer

How exactly does that "game" change ? And why would it change so profoundly centuries after the fact ? You do realise blacks and whites (and others) have been mixing since different races first came in contact with each other ? This sounds pretty racist to me.

Best Answer

Depends on how you look at it I was just bored one day and happened to look some article the AMA published on race mixing not just Black and White but all races and predispositions to character,temperament,inherent diseases that type of thing. It was pretty eye opening. Personally I could care less.

Best Answer

I don't know :/<br />
I guess I'd just ignore them, I mean what can you do?

Best Answer