Hypothetical of course!
DesignXrejected DesignXrejected 18-21, M 8 Answers Sep 3 in Health

Someone I know here? I'd be extremely worried. If it was some random person... I'd be concerned and checkout their profile to make sure they're not just another troll or something, and then help them if I thought I could.

Best Answer

I guess their are some good people left :p

Best Answer

I'd say goodbye.

Best Answer

I think I would wanna call them and send some really fitting mellow dramatic song :/

Best Answer

There's another one! Suicidal people are coming out of the woodwork.

Best Answer

Lol Ep is always like that~

Best Answer

contact the admin.....they'll do best to notify authorities and track down the whereabouts - - between the info ppl put in on sign up and locating via IP address they may actually find the person before it's too late....

Best Answer

Can they actually do that? Im under the impression that they wouldn't go as far as ip tracking and dispatching seeing as how their not directly associated with law enforcement :(

Best Answer

It would Hurt me to know someone wanted to attempt this and that i did not have a way to talk them out of this first.

Best Answer

Yeah, regardless of whether you knew them or not its still a persons life~

Best Answer

ya "a Persons Life cannot be measured by means in this world, but is decided in another when to meet." (came up with that. quote or no?)

Best Answer

Are you asking if you came up with it? If you did thats kinda cool but imma say yes, it sounds similar to something ive heard once before although not totally the same

Best Answer

i would ask them to enlighten me further
or just say WTF

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

oh lol
xD

Best Answer