truthseeker28 truthseeker28 26-30, F 19 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Struggles

No

Best Answer

Depends on whether you have alternatives. Apparently you don't. If you did, then you wouldn't ask the question.

Best Answer

If that happened once, I would forgive. If that happened always, no I wouldn't stay.<br />
However my wife always treats me like I'm important.

Best Answer

this is a relationship whose days are numbered

Best Answer

Everyone treats someone like they aren't important at some time, according to the other person. Either unintentionally or intentionally just because we are human-beings and not always in the best place in our lives. Remember actions say more about the other person than u. If it happens repetitively the question should be why am I asking other people this question when I'm the one that needs to answer it.

Best Answer

It depends on how bad you willing to make the relationship.

Best Answer

It is no longer "that" kind of relationship but I am still in what is left of it.

Best Answer

If I felt that someone was disrespecting me to the point thar I no longer felt important then what would be the point staying in that relationship. People need to recognise who and what is important to them.

Best Answer

I kinda don't like the word important much, but yes, if they doubt me, or treat me with silence, the I should leave, every thing has it ending.

Best Answer

I have no choice.

Best Answer

What relationship?

Best Answer

Like I was just an option or something along those lines?<br />
No. What would be the point? <br />
What kind of relationship would that really be anyway?

Best Answer

I did...for 18 years.....but that has changed now =)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer