me ex told me that he did love me, but im not sure. he broke up with me and hasnt kept any contact. he cant have ever truly loved me, right? i mean..
tryingtokeepmyheaduphigh tryingtokeepmyheaduphigh 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You never let your loves go, but sometimes it's just to painful to stay in contact.

Best Answer

right. gonna step out on a limb and clue u in on something. men lie. remember that.

Best Answer

I find this comment to be extremely sexist, and offensive. 'People' lie, women are not exempt.

Best Answer

for a MAN ur surprisingly feminine and sensitive. work on that.

Best Answer

yes, but men lie for sport.

Best Answer

but i'm a woman so women aren't my issue.

Best Answer

Many people listen to "Words" alot,you know by a pearson "Actions" how a person really feel about you. Watch their "Actions" and not their "Words" and then you won't need someone else to answer what you have "Doubt" about.

Best Answer

He may have liked you a whole lot but,.....males that age are here today, gone tomorrow....prolly got "hot pants" or something...haha!!

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

If you truly love someone and you are not right for them, you leave so they have room for someone that is right for them.

Best Answer

Actions speak louder than words. He doesn't love you, probably never did.

Best Answer

thankyou. its easier to let go if it was never there, i cant stand the thought of losing something so beautiful. if it never existed then i've lost nothing at all

Best Answer