Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
sweetangle1 sweetangle1 16-17, F 3 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Community

Your Response


if the visa status is about to expire, you can get someone that lives in the country to be your supporter, and help you stay so you could finish your studies. <br />
I think student visas are good for 1 yr, but, not really sure. you could be an exchange student also. you would need someone that you can stay with and be your sponsor. :)

Best Answer

Just stay here, get support from an hispanic and NAACP. You will get free medical, welfare and even get to vote. See, it is easy

Best Answer

Related Questions