deadflower666 deadflower666 22-25, T 15 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Someone Who's Smart Wont Make A Threat That Way If He/She Does He Will Never Be A Suspect But Dumb People Might... But Generally I've Found That Most People Make Threats Out Of Anger But When They Come Back To Their Senses Realize Whatever The Situation Was Is Not Worth Going To Jail

Best Answer

Unfortunately, not usually. Most murders are committed in the heat of the moment. However, if there is ever a threat, take it seriously. Report it to the proper authorities immediately.

Best Answer

Not if they're smart--but they might

Best Answer

I suppose they might. It depends on whether they just wanted to get rid of me or if they wanted to scare and intimidate me first. Some people enjoy that sort of thing. I suppose it's about motive.

Best Answer

Before you decide what is going on and what to do about it, please do yourself a favor and read: The Gift of Fear by Gavin DeBecker. You WILL find your answer(s) in that book. And it's an exciting, engaging read, too.

Best Answer

if they wanna hurt, they would...if they wanna kill, they probably wudn't

Best Answer

They may or may not

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

Not if they were smart. But you may be dealing with "stupid" and it could be different with them.

Best Answer

I hope so.

Best Answer

How would I know?

Best Answer

Maybe. The people to worry about are those who plan to kill you (they make promises if they bother to communicate with you at all) and those who are inattentive drivers.

Best Answer

sometimes yes sometimes no

Best Answer