Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 78 Answers Mar 9, 2012

Personally, no. With all the diseases going around? No thanks. I'm for sure not ready for a baby either. Casual sex has become the norm though. The divorce rate is over half now, i THINK. But, I don't only do it for safety precautions. My body is something special to me, and I don't want to give it to every other man out there, I want to be sure.

Best Answer

I like this. Well doe Be proud of yourself. I'm sending you a gift. Good for you.

Best Answer

Unless it is my husband or one of my best girl friends, no. I do have morals and don't give up my kitty to just anyone.

Best Answer

Lmaooo! I love you

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

If we're talking literally just sleeping, and it's someone I knew fairly well, I might.

Best Answer

yes, if he asked nicely

Best Answer

**No**I'm 17..I have never had sex yet.. and would never dream to just give it away.I think sex between two people is very special and intimate, i would prefere to save myself for that special Prince that might knock on my hearts door ^^one day^^but i won't wate for ever hehee.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Absolutely not! No way! With the stuff going around THESE days. On the othe hand I suppose I would, but they have to be alive though!

Best Answer

Sure why not? Line them all up and give them numbers

Best Answer

;) just sleep?

Best Answer

yes but there should b a sweet girl lol

Best Answer

so far, no. But there are certain people I think might make the decision much more difficult. But I've really been challenged that way. That's kind of sad, I think. What are these women missing out on?<br />
Okay, I really left myself open.

Best Answer

If i find him/her attractive then yes

Best Answer

LOL No, not just because, But because I care for, or love her! And yes I would, but! I would want to know why! Strange ya, but I can't fully be at peace with myself. She would have to care for me as well. For being a guy, it's strange to say or here from a guy who wouldn't take a **** when it presents it's self. I'm one! But, I can't say I wouldn't on a first date situation and both were hitting it off, I say I would.<br />
You figure it out !

Best Answer

UPON THE NATURE OF A GIRL

Best Answer

Ehh.. no!

Best Answer

Having someone ask me to sleep with them is so far from the realm of possibilities that I haven't given it much thought.

Best Answer

provided I am, was physically attracted to her. Yes I would Ive been on the shelf over a year

Best Answer

Nope no way I am married I don't do that except with my wife.

Best Answer

You mean like when I slept with, what's her name ?

Best Answer

it al depands on if they look like they are disease ridden farmine are a girl who is out for fun if she looks like she takes care of herself sure but a super skinny, twitchy eyed, smells like cat food, and jerks alot spell disiased druggy so hell no.

Best Answer

If i was ihstructed by H to do so then i would have to.

Best Answer