Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 79 Answers Mar 9, 2012

Personally, no. With all the diseases going around? No thanks. I'm for sure not ready for a baby either. Casual sex has become the norm though. The divorce rate is over half now, i THINK. But, I don't only do it for safety precautions. My body is something special to me, and I don't want to give it to every other man out there, I want to be sure.

Best Answer

I like this. Well doe Be proud of yourself. I'm sending you a gift. Good for you.

Best Answer

Sure why not? Line them all up and give them numbers

Best Answer

Unless it is my husband or one of my best girl friends, no. I do have morals and don't give up my kitty to just anyone.

Best Answer

Lmaooo! I love you

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

If we're talking literally just sleeping, and it's someone I knew fairly well, I might.

Best Answer

yes, if he asked nicely

Best Answer

**No**I'm 17..I have never had sex yet.. and would never dream to just give it away.I think sex between two people is very special and intimate, i would prefere to save myself for that special Prince that might knock on my hearts door ^^one day^^but i won't wate for ever hehee.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Absolutely not! No way! With the stuff going around THESE days. On the othe hand I suppose I would, but they have to be alive though!

Best Answer

;) just sleep?

Best Answer

yes but there should b a sweet girl lol

Best Answer

so far, no. But there are certain people I think might make the decision much more difficult. But I've really been challenged that way. That's kind of sad, I think. What are these women missing out on?<br />
Okay, I really left myself open.

Best Answer

If i find him/her attractive then yes

Best Answer

LOL No, not just because, But because I care for, or love her! And yes I would, but! I would want to know why! Strange ya, but I can't fully be at peace with myself. She would have to care for me as well. For being a guy, it's strange to say or here from a guy who wouldn't take a **** when it presents it's self. I'm one! But, I can't say I wouldn't on a first date situation and both were hitting it off, I say I would.<br />
You figure it out !

Best Answer

Ehh.. no!

Best Answer

Having someone ask me to sleep with them is so far from the realm of possibilities that I haven't given it much thought.

Best Answer

provided I am, was physically attracted to her. Yes I would Ive been on the shelf over a year

Best Answer

Nope no way I am married I don't do that except with my wife.

Best Answer

You mean like when I slept with, what's her name ?

Best Answer

it al depands on if they look like they are disease ridden farmine are a girl who is out for fun if she looks like she takes care of herself sure but a super skinny, twitchy eyed, smells like cat food, and jerks alot spell disiased druggy so hell no.

Best Answer

No. You never know what you get from it. Not without a really thorough health check first. Thats definitely not worth a life.

Best Answer

no sorry .....i have to love someone to make love with them

Best Answer