BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 94 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

call their bullshlt

Best Answer

walk away<br />
I don't tolerate emotional blackmail

Best Answer

If someone would really want to kill themselves then they would do it with or without you breaking up with them. Take it from someone who seriously contemplated suicide in the past. Never stay with someone over that, because you won't be happy and everything will just get worse. If it's not meant to be, move on. Don't be harsh. If you seriously think she may be suicidal, then that's a completely different problem. If she is mentally unstable then I would let her parents or friends know about it. She may not like you too much now, but may thank you for her life later. Again coming from personal experience with myself and close friends.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I would marry her! Crazy chicks are the BEST!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Tell the person, I may stay with you if you threaten me like that but do you think we would be happy? Do you think people bound by threat will ever be happy?

Best Answer

good go and kill urself lol! no emotional blackmailin!

Best Answer

Refuse to be manipulated and tell them to do whatever they need to do, later

Best Answer

Say "Good, then maybe you'll finally leave me the **** alone"

Best Answer

I'd leave them anyway if I wanted to... I despise someone who threatens something like that, it's a form of control

Best Answer

Puke. lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

talk to them and mental care professionals who could contact them immediately.

Best Answer

Goodbye

Best Answer

I would call their mom. :P

Best Answer

i have had to deal with this before in my life. most of the time they are lying. If you think they are really gunna do that call the cops.

Best Answer

well when you put it like that yes it is funny

Best Answer

Well hopefully I'd be out of that psychotic relationship before it got that far .. but no I'm not going to stay in the relationship one second longer if she pulled that kind of garbage with me. Then I'd contact the area crisis center ... give them her name, phone number and address and say this person is threatening suicide, then I move on, closing that door behind me, my conscience clear.

Best Answer

My exhusband got on his knees crying told me that he was going to kill himself if i didn't get back with him !! My answer to him was plz go outside and do it cuz i just mopped my floors and don't want you to dirty them ..<br />
He didn't do it it's 15yrs.ago now and he can't look at me in the eye ...

Best Answer

give them a gun

Best Answer

i actually had a guy try one time. No joke. He tried to cut his throat.

Best Answer

whoa!

Best Answer

Someone told me that before and i said "nice knowing you, bye"

Best Answer

I know that there have been some tongue-in-cheek answers, but there are cases when people truly do go over the edge. Even though you would not be responsible for their behavior, I can't imagine the guilt you would live with. So I think you should<br />
call that person's parents....or friends... Anyone that loves them. Let them know of the threat. Then pull away. You've done the best you could.

Best Answer

yeah, I agree the guilt will always be there and ofc you somehow still care for that person so...

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean. My granddaughter had a boyfriend who threatened to kill himself whenever she even wanted to spend a day with me or her mom or anyone who wasn't him. Finally, one day, she said *Don't be silly. I'm going out with my dad, I'll see you at school tomorrow.* That day, he posted his own obituary on FB, and the next day he didn't show up at school. He stayed home instead. He called her and told her he was going to do it now. He hung himself while he was talking to her on the phone. She hung up and called his mom who rushed home from work, but she got there too late. My granddaughter did nothing wrong, but still she feels guilty.

Best Answer

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Best Answer

That is heartbreaking!

Best Answer