What exactly are you talking about??:/

Best Answer

someone in my family screwed up! it has had big consequences on them and it also effects me. Im struggling with letting go of this mistake and not stressing over.. ever felt that way?

Best Answer

Lol I know and I dont plan it out either lol

Best Answer

very vague lol but I think we all have so yes lol

Best Answer

It's tuff I made a decision that my school leaving Son was not going to go overseas and a friend bought his ticket I took them to the airport and something really terrible happend to him which has affected him emotionally to the extent he can't even work anymore. He blames me and I blame me and I can't stop helping him out even though I tell myself that he is partly to blame but I am the adult. It gets easier only with time. I love him to bits though.

Best Answer

Im sorry... being a parent is ABSOLUTELY the hardest job EVER!! Hugs

Best Answer

keep loving him and he will cool down somehow.Take care of you too,he needs you strong

Best Answer

I have a family member who is, euphemistically speaking, 'troubled'. She insists she's getting it together, but all of us have had to help her, both emotionally and financially. I will always love her, she's my blood, but helping her pick up the pieces is tiring, especially when I'm not confident she won't be in the same boat again later. This has required a major leap of faith, so I do understand.

Best Answer

sorry.. it's so hard to watch those you love struggle... frustrating too

Best Answer

okay what did I do now, I know we said if I screwed up again I wouldn't take you back. <br />
Let's face facts you are the only one that puts up with me.

Best Answer

ya... but you are wearing me out!

Best Answer

you'll have to accept the fact that the probably will screw up again and then weigh that against what you love about them and how much - sometimes they're just too lovely to let go of and sometimes the danger of harm to you is too great to stay - what are ya gonna do? it's a tough row to hoe

Best Answer

I know we all make mistakes.. many through out our lives... but it's hard to watch someone you love more then life itself fall down. I will love them through it...

Best Answer

it takes a long time and lots work work to build up trust but if you love each other its worth the effort

Best Answer

I know it's def worth the effort and work.. but I guess Im wondering if Im the one doing most of the work.. or maybe they are and I just expect way more?

Best Answer