ionizedTeslacoil ionizedTeslacoil 22-25, M 16 Answers Jul 17, 2011

Why?

Best Answer

I'm still puzzled by the fact that they sterilize the needle for a lethal injection...

Best Answer

If I were responsible for the execution I would be obliged to attempt to save the life; the judgement of the court is that the person die by way of execution on the electric chair at a specific time and place. The judgement is intended to be executed precisely. If the condemned person cheats the executioner and commits suicide an hour earlier--he was breaking the law-and would be charged-- if he were not deceased. If he dies of a H.A. a second before the appointed time, the executioner could throw the switch and do everyone a favour--but it would be at his own discretion and potential contempt of court.<br />
This is the way lawyers think. It wouldn't seem strange to them in the least.

Best Answer

I'd probablly watch first and wonder why the hell this was happening then revive h them.

Best Answer

You revive him so that he doesn't get away with murder.

Best Answer

well its just a waste. Save his life only jsut to kill him

Best Answer

HELL NO,that would be pathetic and a waste of tax dollars!!!

Best Answer

I think they would preform cpr on that person, as sick as it sounds.<br />
.It has to do with the law, especially in Texas, that they are AWARE of what they are facing..I guess this guy hit the lottery, tiwce then.

Best Answer

hahaha.....the good ol' american way....electric chair :) i think they would save his life just to fry him on the chair :P

Best Answer

How could I save someone who is that close to their time to be executed? You can't commute a sentence just because someone gets ill, right? The only way to save that person would be to call for help and wait for it to get there. I'm assuming that by that time, the execution would have commenced. If the guy's already in the chair, then there would only be moments left for him.

Best Answer