XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 19 Answers Jul 23, 2012

In many places, suicide IS illegal.

Best Answer

Sure hope those facing hard times in those countries are trying to stay stable.

Best Answer

They are. It won't.

Best Answer

No. But every person needs a minimum amount of counselling. Problems or not. Everyone is dysfunctional in some way. Atleast everyone I've ever come across.

Best Answer

no, it would make them be more determined to do the job properly if they did attempt suicide, because if they fail and survive they would go to jail. If theyre dead it wouldnt matter. Lol

Best Answer

if people would honestly care 4 someone eles ,involve yourself to inspire health n happiness,and show interest in their life there may b less disorders n sucside in this world. a realationship is an action not a noun.

Best Answer

I don't think making suicide illegal good do any good. When people are hurting they don't think of the consequences...they just want the pain to stop.

Best Answer

No, it would force them to do it right the first time. Suicide is punishable by death in some countries... One would think they'd find an actual punishment, but no..

Best Answer

Legality means nothing in this case, because dealing with consequences is obsolete if it`s successful. Btw depressed has other problems than deal with law.

Best Answer

The fact that murder, DUI, talking on your cell phone while driving and everything under the sun nearly being illegal and people STILL break these laws every day I would have to go with a no, unfortunately not.

Best Answer

It is illegal in most states. But they try to get you help, rather than criminalise the act.

Arresting survivors would be really counterproductive. As someone said, it would just compel people to choose a method more certain to work. When I made my attempt if I'd thought I might go to jail, I may've used a gun instead of pills...

Best Answer

Nah people will just make sure they do it properly the first time around.

Best Answer

No it wouldn't work to force people to have good mental health, you can't just tell someone that now you have to be happy or now you have to feel fine you have to solve whatever makes them have bad mental health,

And even if their were illegal people would find new ways to do it

Best Answer

Not one bit.......people who are going to kill themselves don't care about the law......

Best Answer

I wish it would help. People choose death, those that chose life must pick up their pieces. It's very sad for those that choose life.

Best Answer