Stephgirl5 Stephgirl5 18-21, F 14 Answers May 15, 2013 in Hobbies

They would have to be the example to follow. Superman, for example, is practically a god but is humble in heart and possesses strong morals. He tries to be an example for others to emulate.

Best Answer

I'd just lay low, occasionally fight crimes and help people anonymously, look super-cool, live my own life like a regular person. Another purpose might be inspiring kids to do good in the world? I dunno.

It'd be so annoying to fight off villains (super or not) who would want to destroy me, so anonymity is the way to go.

Best Answer

If Superman saw a baby carriage rolling down a staircase toward two-way traffic, his conscience would compel him.

When Bruce Wayne met **** Grayson, he quelled his tears.

Didn't that German philosopher write about the complexities of the mind? Friedrich described the three-fold nature.

Best Answer

Looking good in a comic book.

Best Answer

Well if history has taught us one thing it would be that people that possess power tend to use it to benefit their personal agendas and not to the benefit of mankind. Super heroes seem rather illogical in that context.

Best Answer

If there were superheros then there would be supervillans so for that reason I don't want them.thanks

Best Answer

well there's the lecture circuit I guess and Ellen, Steve Harvey, Jay Leno ,etc. Oh and there's al Qaeda, Iran drug traffic... . could go around to school s , or do shows.

.... lol

Best Answer

And what about if you were a superhero? What would you love to do with your abilities?

Best Answer

I'd be hitting up on all the gals. world wide.... smoochie smoochie

Best Answer

Best Answer

In all likelihood most would probably serve in secretive military groups whether they want to or not or they would be subdued and studied by both the public and the private sector.

Best Answer

making sure people picked up the crap left by their pets

Best Answer

****

Best Answer

champion slackers

Best Answer

#1 fighting crime should be enough but I imagine superheros could be goodwill ambassadors,could help resolve disputes etc

And deliver humanitarian aid

Best Answer

****.... :P

Best Answer