They played with themselves.

Best Answer

maybe so

Best Answer

I grew up hating the Reds..but that is a good trivia tidbit.

Best Answer

I'm a Dodger fan, but liked the big Red machine

Best Answer

I grew up about 15 minutes away from D-stadium, Got to see many, many games there. Last night was a good game, loved the play Kershaw made..
I don't know why people 'hate' on Puig, he plays with abandon, the way the game should be played....IF he wasn't all over the road, people would not be talking about him.

Best Answer

use to go there with my dad- got to see Sandy Koufax pitch. i like Puig also. Last night was a good game...

Best Answer

Technically, there were 8 teams in the National League when it was formed in 1876...Cincinnati was one of the eight...

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Sorry, I sometimes take these things too seriously...one of the guys who said "the second MLB team" probably deserves best answer, also most obvious answer, LOL...

Best Answer

I like the Reds, so I know this one. Mansfield somethings.

Best Answer

the red stockings

Best Answer

Yeah, that's what the Reds were back then. I don't recall what the team from Mansfield was called though.

Best Answer

They played with themselves.

Best Answer