travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 9 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Politics

of course - i'm more of a cat person anyway. I value my own life above that of any and all animals - and most people. It may be selfish but I'm honest

Best Answer

I couldnt live with the responsibilty of causing that many deaths. it would be a miserable existence. My entire childhood was incredibly richer for having our German sheperd as a family companion.

Best Answer

I don't have aids and consider it a self inflicted condition, The best and most loyal friends I have ever had were dogs and I wouldn't sacrifice a single one of them to save a person with aids.

Best Answer

tell that to the thousands of hemophiliacs that contracted it through tainted plasma transfusions

Best Answer

even children of parents who contracted it? there's millions of those in the world that didn't do anything

Best Answer

I realize that there are some people that contracted it innocently, but we have too many people already and my dogs are innocent too , if you want to save the hemophiliacs you'll have to find another way.

Best Answer

No, probably not---particularly with my two dogs sitting here next to me

Best Answer