BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 15 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

would poss be the same as some new strian would popo up and they would have to make new vacscene

Best Answer

It will continue in the same direction it was going, only at a faster pace. All HIV did was slow it down for about 20 yrs, that's all. HIV never stopped anyone's sexual habits it just made some people stop and think for a minute, but they kept on doing what they were doing.

Best Answer

Depends on how ok society is with herpes; it's is still out there and incurable.

Best Answer

in a bad way form monkeys to donkeys we will be F'ing anything that comes our way.

Best Answer

It won't.

Best Answer

People will take more risks, fall pregnant more when they don't use condoms

Best Answer

I believe it has but the pharmaceutical companies and the government are making to much money to release it. I also feel the same about cancer. Not to mention it is a way of helping to control the population.

Best Answer

message me so that i can share with you the way i cured mine infection (HIV) and im living free and happy. my status has changed to negative

Best Answer

Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was hiv positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.ABEGBE I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks dr.abegbe you can contact him now DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM OR DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM +2348113017989

Best Answer