mizromantickook mizromantickook 22-25, F 18 Answers Dec 18, 2011

Sorry, that doesn't belong to me. It IS me. Two very different things. So, in answer to whether or not I'd sell myself into some kind of spiritual slavery, nah, I'm good.

Best Answer

tell the twit to research his potential clients better.. and politely close the door on him

Best Answer

Well I can say it has happened but not cuz I wanted it to he came to me n gave me an offer but I declined I never had this happen before so when it did its like time froze as he waited for his answer and when I gave him an answer which was no he scolded me n vanished... It was weird

Best Answer

my dream is to rule the netherworld, so yeah. sorry devil looks like your out of a job, I hear theyre hiring at coldstone..

Best Answer

If a devil appear then I'll pass, but it would just mean that angels are true, then that's the perfect chance to wait for an angel so I can wish for something in return of doing good deeds. I hope so.

Best Answer

I know exactly how that story plays out:<br />
I'm all wasted trying to watch nekkid chicks on my computer and the devil comes in and starts with his "I'll make all your dreams comes true, blah blah blah... why aren't I enough? waaah waaah waaah" and I say I'm tired of your nagging, and then I get horny so I hit him in the head with a brick and rape him. Then I feel really really bad and I'd cry and call him at his mom's house and leave messages saying how sorry I am, and how I'm a changed man and swear I'd never do anything to hurt him again, and I'd promise to stop drinking and get help for my anger if he'll just give me another chance, so he comes back to me, because even though it's sick, the devil is addicted to me, and then he catches me cheating with his best friend, and I choke him with my belt and chain him to a pipe in the ba<x>sement and rape him repeatedly just like when we first started dating so he gets a restraining order and I call him and leave messages at his mom's house and she says he's seeing someone else and he's happy now and I shouldn't call anymore so I get all drunk and burn down their house... god, why does it always have to come to this????

Best Answer

I don't need the devil to make my dreams come true. I can do that on my own. HOWEVER. The devil appearing before me would call alot into question...

Best Answer

He's already got it, but I can have it back in return for living out my worst nightmares? Talk about win-win!

Best Answer

I'd get the number for the merchant! he would be selling good drugs!

Best Answer

As he does exist, I'd tell him to go to hell

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

not even the devil could help me with my problems but say he could YES i would! in a heartbeat a million times over and over again.

Best Answer

I'd buy his soul with a meal.

Best Answer