suppose the devil came to you for any reason. would you lie (commit an act of "evil") to foil this foul being or speak the truth regardless of the outcome?
vavaeon vavaeon 26-30, M 16 Answers Jan 1, 2012

I would say "Go to Hell"....lol

Best Answer

I'd tell my ex-husband that we are long divorced now and he needs to quit running to me with every little question.

Best Answer

he emulates me enough :)

Best Answer

It depends. What kind of advice he or she is asking?

Best Answer

Speak the truth, always, no matter the consequences

Best Answer

I'd happily answer him.

Best Answer

I filed a restraining order against the devil. The constant harassment just got too much.

Best Answer

Solomon wrote in Proverbs, "Do not repay evil with evil". If the Devil asked me for advice, I would advise him to seek frogiveness. No other advice would I offer.

Best Answer

I'd say, sorry George, nobody's going to vote for you again plus your haircut is ridiculous.

Best Answer

i would just tell him the truth, something he knows nothing about. i would tell him at the end of this, you, and all your many followers loose!

Best Answer

I don't know what I'd do. I'd be pretty afraid.

Best Answer

Like he's not going to know.... I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him....

Best Answer