yuki24 yuki24 22-25, F 11 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Well, I wouldn't know until we got there, I suppose. And odds are that then there wouldn't be much I could do. If there were enough notice, I'd take my son and go to be with my mom. Mostly, I'd just continue as I am right now. Keeping my son as safe and comfortable as I can. Keeping my thoughts turned toward God and the people I care for.

Best Answer

I Think it's odd that almost every culture though out all time claims that something will happen in 2012.. Although in the same breath .. Mayans did not recognize leap years ... and if you go by this .... the date should have already past .. food for thought

Best Answer

is that before or after christmas...cuz if its before then i would leave out the present buying

Best Answer

hahaha.. right :)

Best Answer

Do what ever I am doing. If it were to end I cannot stop it why worry

Best Answer

I would do nothing different. I would sit back and watch the universe unfold and smile.

Best Answer

I suppose I would die.

Best Answer

I guess Ill die.

Before that though, Im going to watch a movie (like I do every night) and sleep.

Best Answer