Knowing the fathers other daughter has brown eyes (different mothers) then wouldn't the color of the 2nd girls eyes be brown, since it was dominant over the 1st girl?
swordcassie swordcassie 16-17, F 23 Answers Mar 31, 2012

Do the genetics graph. Do you know the dominant and ressessive genes? Or eye colors?<br />
I have brown eyes. Both my parents have brown eyes . My grandfather had gray eyes, so I carried the ressessive gene for that. <br />
My ex has brown eyes. His mother has blue eyes, his father has brown eyes. Ex carried ressessive gene for blue eyes.<br />
Our son has Blue eyes that change to gray depending on his mood or what he is wearing.<br />
Each child is different in reference to carrying the dominant or ressessive eye color gene. It has nothing to do with birth order.

Best Answer

your son actually has hazel eyes

Best Answer

Oh no, they are bright blue sometimes

Best Answer

YES! It is possible, providing the brown-eyed father has at least one parent or grandparent that also has blue eyes.

Best Answer

Oh, and the fathers other daughter with another woman (or even the same woman!) would have absolutely no bearing on the matter. It is very common for siblings even with the same parents to have different colored eyes.

Best Answer

Yes.... Study Mendel.... <br />
You can have a blue eye'd baby from Two brown eyed parents... as long as each parent has the blue ressessive gene... 1 in 4 shot.

Best Answer

It's brown and blue. And from the history in our family, the fathers eyes color show dominance.

Best Answer

History here is just a fluke... Gender has zippo to do with eye color.

Best Answer

Family genetics and male genetics in our family are very strong in our family. You are dramatically incorrect.

Best Answer

Please, study up on this... don't go through life thinking that way...

Best Answer

Sounds possible and halfway logical.

Best Answer

Do you think the mother wasn't being loyal??

Best Answer

oo, you calling his mum a Ho? oO

Best Answer

No, there was conflicts.

Best Answer

You said the mother has blue eyes. So why can't the kid have blue eyes? Dominate has little to do with what the out come is. So there is no connection to being loyal and having sex with someone else. It is their child believe it or not. The first child has nothing to do with the second child's color of eys.
Some people have resessive genes that the grandfather had blue eyes too.
I was going to say that some kids have blue eyes and then they turn brown some how later on. But please do not blame the mother for being unfaithful for any reason. It is way out of bounds for you to think of this as some sort of proof of nothing.

Best Answer

Well, recessive genetics shows dominance. Recessive genes and dominance genes go together. I'm not saying gender dominance either. And we have plenty of proof.

Best Answer

Hahh okay! If you knew the whole story you would understand. Mmkay? But I have already pushed privacy boundaries.

Best Answer

For one all three of my sibblings have brown eyes I am the only blue eye. But my aunt has blue eyes like on my mom side of the famiily have has blue and the other half brown eyes. I recently had a son his father happens to be morrocan he has brown eyes I have blue eyes my son has blue eyes but ten to look blue with tiny hint of silver

Best Answer

yes I think there is more of a chance they would be brown though since it is dominant and blue is recessive

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Genetics are tricky and I forgotten how to figure that out. I suppose it's possible but not probable.

Best Answer

I have a blue eyed sister and brother.<br />
I have two brown eyed parents.<br />
Grandmother on mom's side had blue eyes.<br />
Don't know if you can make an accurate prediction with eye color. You have to take into considerarion generations of family eye colors.

Best Answer

considering the child's eye's are the color of one parent, I don't see grounds for the suspicion. In rare cases children can have completely different eye, hair, and skin colors form their parents

Best Answer

purlple eyes...

Best Answer

Of course it is possible and very probable too. You could have a recessed gene that neither parent have like Black hair and that could come out too. <br />
You have to look back through the family and see what the Grandparents looked like as well.

Best Answer

Yes. If the father has a recessive gene for blue eyes, and he contributed that gene to the daughter. <br />
I know this is true too, from personal experience. My father had brown eyes. My brother had brown eyes. My mom's are gray/green. And mine...blue.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer