proof that the government knows can be found here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17952650
OsageAphrodite OsageAphrodite 26-30, F 15 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Community

The article states "palliative" care and "possible" inhibiting effects. In no way does it suggest a cure. Marijuana IS prescribed for pain relief and for other medical conditions already; where the benefits outweigh the dangers of strong cannabinoid usage (far stronger than you could buy off a dude under a bridge).

Best Answer

I didn't say this was the only proof of Marijuana curing cancer I said it was proof that the government KNOWS it cures cancer.....and this dangerous super weed isn't any more dangerous than regular weed it has 3 big side effects 1.hungry 2.happy 3.sleepy....no one ever, anywhere has ever died from marijuana......I really like your avatar by the way.

Best Answer

Article doesn't state a cure for cancer and while it is true no one has died as a direct cause of marajuana many people have died doing stupid things under it's influence... I know this from personal experience. I'm pro weed btw.
Thanks for the compliment, dinosaurs rock too :)

Best Answer

blushes...hell as a indirect cause I'm sure there have been a few deaths but on the same token I know a woman who was indirectly killed by mascara.

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

a little research shows that this is far from being an isolated case. in one incident the government, to keep a cure from the public, fought it in court. lhey did not deny that it was a cure, but fought it on other grounds.

Best Answer

Possibly because it is more lucrative to keep people sick and rip them off by selling them pharmaceutical placebos.

Best Answer

They are backing the tobacco companies. Alcohol and cigarettes have killed many people, marijuana has not killed one.Yet it is illegal. Isn't that a little sad?

Best Answer

Big pharmacy company's...lets not forget them. There is No money to be made on a drug that can cure cancer,the money is made in the treatment. A Canadian scientist cured cancer with an existing drug used for treatment of a different ailment on May 15 but you don't see that in the news and pharma wont even acknowledge him and his team.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Actually, in Humbolt county, CA (The marijuana capital of the world) it isn't uncommon to see people smoking weed on the streets. 'Course the other day I just saw a guy get a bl**job on the street so I guess anything is possible there.<br />
Also, somewhere in Canada, scientist found a different solution to the cancer. It just has yet to be FDA approved and released.

Best Answer

It's not all rainbows and hemp oil in Cal,the fed government raids dispensaries all the time even though the state government passed a bill for medical possession..it is still illegal on a federal level,meaning that a fed could ****** any casual pot smoker off the street and throw him/her in prison...it's unconstitutional but impeding our rights has never stopped the federal government.Yes I have heard of the Canadian who cured cancer and cant get pharma company's to pay him an ounce of attention or the media for that matter....... weird rite?

Best Answer

in the us they havent figured how to tax the private growers or street dealers, like prostitution when they figure how to tax it in every instance it will be legalized

Best Answer

Because they haven't confirmed anything yet, also, it doesn't kill cancer cells, it inhibits tumor growth, maybe.

Best Answer

it sure would help if they took it off schedule 1 so that the testing could do the talking. Why is marijuana even schedule 1 in the first place? The government would have us believe that marijuana is more dangerous than meth and with no medical benefit at all? Come on.

Best Answer

why don't you take your own advice and SILENCEEVERMORE

Best Answer

I don't know if this is true or not but i don't trust the government.. They are not for us.. They are against us. They're hiding a lot of things from us & a lot of people don't even realize it. And those that DO see it, are in denial because they'd rather lie to themselves, saying that "everything is ok.. We can trust our government".... WRONG! You really think we live in a perfect world with THE perfect Government.. Guess again.<br />
This world we live in is so corrupt, Scientists always trying to play God, The Government always hiding things from us, things you wouldn't even believe.. Things that you would see in a sci-fi movie.. Just unbelievable.. But yet, it's so real. A lot of music artists put subliminal messages in their music, if you listen carefully & read the lyrics with an open mind you'll begin to see that they're trying to tell us something. Even movies are full of subliminal messages.. If you wanna know which songs & which movies, just ask me and I will gladly tell you & break it down for ya.. the real meaning behind it. And all I have to say is God doesn't need us, we need Him.. We are Nothing without Him.

Best Answer

The government may not be knowing who all need cure for cancer.

Best Answer

Government knows all! JK they are actually pretty ignorant bastards most of the time.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Because there is too much money involved in keeping it ILLEGAL. There are just too many industries that depend on this. Starting with, law enforcement, corrections, Parole and probation depts, drug testing labs, courts, attorneys, contractors that build prisons, rehab facilities, manufacturers of drug testing equipment, well, you get the picture. And most of all let's not forget Big Pharma. Their money comes from creating customers, not cures.

Best Answer