YoloJOKES YoloJOKES 13-15, F 5 Answers May 12, 2012

COMPLAIN TO HIS WIFE.

Best Answer

The guy I did like and dated eventually stopped talking to me as much, and now he doesn't at all. It's hard, and as much as I want to talk to him everyday I know i can't because it was his decision, and you have to respect it..

Best Answer

Thats exactly like me!!!! Thankyou so much :) i know.... I have been holding myself back to talk to him because i feel like if he wanted to talk to me.. He would! He obviously doesnt...

Best Answer

:) Just be strong, you can be independent. And by the time you give him his space, and you've on he's going to regret it because he had a girl who really digged him ;) whatever, his loss!

Best Answer

Thankyou so much!! :))

Best Answer

ask him straight what was the gossip that did this...........

Best Answer

i would leave him alone for his happiness :)

Best Answer

It happened to me once and i won him back!! Just keep assuring him that you cant live without him.I strongly believe that if a person loves you truly,he wil get back to u,no matter what.If not,he was never really yours.

Best Answer

THANKYOU!! But i think im gonna try the opposite... I think that if i show him i CAN live without him, he will realise what his lost ;) but thanyou anyway and im glad everything worked out with you :)

Best Answer