TheJudgernaut TheJudgernaut 31-35, M 10 Answers May 18, 2012

They are. there are over 1000 hate groups in the US and a good many of them are churches.<br />
this will blow your mind.<br />
http://www.unitedstatesaction.com/list-us-hate-groups.htm

Best Answer

well that was an interesting list

Best Answer

The Southern Poverty Law Centre also keeps an updated list of hate groups which includes cults like Pat Robertson's and Focus on the Family.

Best Answer

i don't think Black Panthers and Brown Pride are hate groups but the KKK is , and radical church groups can be pesty or pushy but you can always tell them to bug off

Best Answer

Growing up in a latino neighborthood and not being of latino descent, I can honestly say that brown pride is definitely a racially charged gang of violence and drugs.

Best Answer

so what your saying is white skinned people that preach hate are a hate group but dark skinned people that preach hate are not - is that it?

Best Answer

most be. but is the twisted thinking of the liberal's

Best Answer

Very good question!<br />
Personally-I think that all religions are Basicly hate groups!<br />
Everyone of them promotes hatred towards some identifyable group!

Best Answer

Cuz flesh is weak...

Best Answer

they should be as there is more then you know of them out there.<br />
Rev Wright, Islamic churches to name but a couple

Best Answer

I have argued that some of the more "Evangelical" churches should me considered hate groups. We use fundamentalist as a bad word for Muslims, but no one seems to understand that Christians have their own crazy fundamentalists.

Best Answer

Depends on who you talk to or where you get your news. Black Panthers are usaully respected and even lobed by people I deal with. Never heard of Brown Pride. Every where I go I hear hate speach about some religion, even the ones that only help people, like true christianity.

Best Answer