meaning if a guy was in love with two women, or a woman was in love with two guys, would you?
SassyBabe39 SassyBabe39 41-45, F 32 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Marriage

I'd want 3, ex gf that I stupidly broke up with, ex fiancee that broke up with me(still in loe with both), nd a lady that I'm talking to now. Good thing is all 3 are bi

Best Answer

wow now that would be wild!!

Best Answer

I'd have three husbands if I could. One huge and blond, one dark and sexy, and one who's just a nice guy. Men always want to go do weird boy stuff that's boring so I'd always have someone to entertain me. And when I got tired of doing hotties 1 and 2 I could hang out with nice guy and have a buddy. See, girls can say that stuff too;)

Best Answer

I like that, how cool of an idea, LOL

Best Answer

Yay, someone thought it was funny, lol!

Best Answer

A man and women...best of both worlds!

Best Answer

yes i would love that to :)

Best Answer

I'm poly, so yeah, I would.

Best Answer

my husband and I have talked about doing that, and I have watched real life shows on poly relationships to see how it works

Best Answer

being poly is interesting

Best Answer

Hell no. Being married to one person is more than hard enough.

Best Answer

true, good point

Best Answer

I never considered it, until I fell in love with my SIL.

Best Answer

When I was overseas, where it is legal, that question came up. I like their policy. Only if you could support them both equally. (And of course handle the complexities of 2 women. ;^})

Best Answer

Interesting thought.............I would consider it under the right circumstances.

Best Answer

I can't seem to make a relationship work with one person. I'd never be able to manage two.

Best Answer

it certainly would have it challenges LOL

Best Answer

no.. i am not sure i will ever agree to marry one person.. and maintaining one relationship is enough of a challenge for me..

Best Answer

That already happens. Name of it is on tip of tongue.. where one guy has many wives

Best Answer

ahh.. yes.. ty

Best Answer

Look up bigamy laws. It's illegal, man. Not always enforced, but illegal. At least if you live in the states. I can't speak for any country other than my own.

Best Answer

Never said I agree with it... but it still happens

Best Answer

no the gamie is just two only, LOL but i know what your talking about LOL

Best Answer

if you read my above question; if the laws allowed it, would you?

Best Answer

If the laws allowed it then let a JP or a Priest do it

Best Answer

yes know what your talking about, but not totally in that manner, just two people only LOL ;)

Best Answer

yes in a way...would you?

Best Answer

it is just a hypathetical question.....if the laws allowed it,

Best Answer

We work/look better in pairs

Best Answer

wtf no

Best Answer

Yes, I sure would. I am a married wife and mom and a surrogate and love being pregnant by many other men for the explicit purpose of giving hope and very lovely children to childless couples regardless of race. I am currently very pregnant with twins for a wonderful black couple.

Best Answer

HELL NO !~

Best Answer

Are you out of your mind???????

Best Answer

yep LOL

Best Answer

Never, dedication and commitment to 1!

Best Answer

well married to the two would be dedication and committment, if you were stuck loving two people at the same time ?

Best Answer

Absolutely, yet i would choose to pour all into 1!

Best Answer

That's sick <br />
No

Best Answer

There was a time in my life where I was truly in love with two women at the same time, and they in love with me, yet tolerate of each other. They each knew of the other, but I could not convince them to join me together, but that was alI right. I could have seen myself married to both of them. Society's rules (both legal and cultural) made the relationship impossible to continue over a long term, but it was great while it lasted. Another time I had a girlfriend who had another boyfriend. That went on for a couple of years. (Actually, the woman in that relationship was also one of the women in my previous relationship.)

Best Answer